Daily Simpsons

Provides a funny quote daily from the popular animated series The Simpsons.

Friday, April 02, 2004

We don't have to be adversaries, Homer.



Burns: "We don't have to be adversaries, Homer. We both want a fair union contract. "

Homer: (thinking) 'Why is Mr. Burns being so nice to me?'

Burns: "And if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. "

Homer: (thinking) 'Wait a minute. Is he coming onto me?'

Burns: "I mean, if I should slip something into your pocket, what's the harm? "

Homer: (thinking) 'My God! He is coming onto me!'

Burns: "After all, negotiations make strange bedfellows. [wink] "

Homer: (thinking) 'Aaaaaagh!'

Homer: "Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no! "

[9F15] Last Exit to Springfield